Welcome to MMI!
Thanks for being part of the 17th annual Menace Midwest Invitational.
- We ask that all teams make an effort to check in on Friday night (May 12), from 6 to 9, at the Holiday Inn & Suites – Des Moines Northwest (4800 Merle Hay Road in Des Moines, just off Interstate 80).
- You’ll find a list of required materials on the "Check-In" link, above.
- I understand that some out-of-town teams cannot make it Friday night, and I ask these teams check in at the soccer complex at least one hour before your first game.
- On Saturday morning, you can find me (or a Menace staff member) on the right side of the concourse, welcoming teams at a table in front of the concessions stand.
MERCHANDISE & CONCESSIONS
- Fine Designs will be on site, providing custom apparel.
- The City of Des Moines operates concessions for all tournaments at Cownie Soccer Park.
- The concessionaire’s policy: No outside food or drink is allowed.
- Click the "FIELDS" link above for the map of Cownie Soccer Park (2600 Hartford Ave. in Des Moines).
- Player benches are provided on each sideline.
- Fields 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 are 11v11.
- Fields 1, 2 and 3 are 9v9, with A on the south and B on the north.
- Sorry: Dogs are not allowed at Cownie, per rules set by the City of Des Moines.
THINGS TO DO IN DES MOINES
Thank you for being part of the 17th annual Menace Midwest Invitational!
Adam, the tournament director
Phone: (515) 457-6365 Adam.Small@MenaceSoccer.com